Apply for Branch Manager
Apply for Branch Manager, you'll get great possibility to develop your personality and working skills. Join us now!
Bangkok and all other cities in Thailand.
- Managing a team of operations staff, & Sales staff.
- Manage fleet of Vehicles along with drivers.
- Overseeing and executing training programs for branch personnel.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Implementing marketing activities and events for the branch.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Resolving customer problems as needed.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry of our country.
- Managing budgets, and implementing financial objectives.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
- Male/ Female, age between 30 - 40 years. Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, or related Field or the equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of management experience, preferably in delivery service business.
- Proven record of achieving revenue targets, experience in growing branch revenues.
- Knowledge of Industry rules & regulations. Result Driven Attitude, Leadership Skills.
- Leadership Skills;
- Strong organizational Skills.
- Strong customer service and people management Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Written & Oral Thai & English Communication Skills.
- MS office (World , Excel , Power point ).